Diagram

 This week I would like to talk about diagram. Diagram is always very clear and direct. It is easy for people to understand. I would like to use diagram when reviewing the study. I will write down the important point and make the diagram to connect them. It can also help me to memorize. If I am familiar with the graph, I will remember them quickly on the exam. For example, I think mind map is a kind of diagram. People can use mind map to record their life and their future. 

In this mind map, we can see the author divide this year to several sides. She has plans on these sides. I have made one like this before, and it has plenty of details. But unfortunately, I didn't use it because from the beginning of this year, everything was different from what I planed. A lot of unexpected things happened, and everything was out of track. 


When I was searching mind map to find some interesting examples, I saw this one. I think it is very ingenious. It has so many details and looks very full. The author put a lot of drawings here to make it seem not too insipid.



Comments

  1. I love the idea of mind maps, as my mind also gets really jumbled! I think I need to make one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really enjoy using mind map for studying. It helps me with memorization and retention so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Framing

Point Line Plane