Introduction

This is the first time for me to write blogs. I think I should introduce myself first. I'm Xinyi Xing, and you can call me Sylvia as well. The Chinese name is a little bit hard to pronounce. I come from the northeast of China. I am a sophomore at Lawrence University. I haven't decided on my major yet, but I was already working on it. Actually, because of the COVID-19, I didn't go back to China, instead, I went to Seattle which I have spent three years for my high school in. I have a brother who lives in Seattle as well, and he takes care of me. I love Seattle very much. The weather there is very comfortable. It is not as hot as Los Angeles, and it is not as cold as Appleton. Although it always rains, I love raining days. I think rain is coming to clean the city and making the city become purer and cleaner. It can take away all the bad things. 


I have a lot of friends in Seattle. I knew them when I studied there. They are very kind and easy to get along with. We always go outside to have a picnic, and we will have a party together. Our homes there are very close. We can walk to each other. When we have time, we will gather and go shopping or go to the park. I have taken some photos of our picnic. Actually, for girls, having a picnic is a good chance to take very pretty photos. 





I am interested in art very much. I admire people who can make incredible artworks, and I hope one day I can be as good as them. However, I am bad at drawing. I can only draw something very simple. I take a course which can teach me how to draw in this term. I think I will make good progress. 


I also love watching Japanese animes. They have plenty of famous works, such as Angels of Death and Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. These two are my favorite. There are also many wonderful works, and I cannot list them all, but I think it is worthwhile for people to watch if they get the time and have nothing to do. It is a good way to spend their time. 




Comments

  1. Wow! I saw a pretty girl~🤩 By the way, I like Anohana, too~🤪

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Framing

Diagram

Layers