Balance

 I love line drawings which is the artwork without color. As we know, there are many elements of the artwork. I am going to talk about balance. 

 https://www.instagram.com/p/CF79Z1yhECG/?igshid=18bldej3kv7i1

When I checked my Instagram today to see whether my friends had any new posts, I found this one. I was attracted by this goat which had two human hands on its sides. On its hands, they both have eyes. It makes this drawing very mysterious. It looks like a goat human. We can see this work is balanced, it has two hands besides this goat, and the face of this goat is also balanced. The artist makes it very appropriate. 



Also, this one is my favorite. The artist didn't draw the human figure very clear, but we can still know that these two are two-person. In my perspective, one is a woman, and the other is a man. There is a sword in the middle of them. This work looks very simple, but it is still balanced. People can easily understand what this artwork wants to show. People won't feel uncomfortable to see it, although it only has lines there without any color, 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Framing

Diagram

Layers