Layers


As we know, to make a great 3D artwork, one important thing is to have a sense of space. To achieve that, layers can help a lot. We can create several layers to make the images at the front or back. Then we will have order and sense within an image. 

Here is an example that I made for 3D. 


I have had five layers when making this work. To make the sense of 3D, I chose a floor and wall background first to be the foundation. After selecting several images and ordering them together, the work has a sense of space. 


In addition, when people are editing their photos, they would like to pick some stickers to make the photo look pretty and attractive. I would like to post one of my selfies to show how it works. 


For this photo, my original photo is the background, and all the layers are at the front. It does have a lot of layers, and I add a lot of stickers. One sticker is on one layer. The idea is that I don't want my photo to look very plain and boring, that's why I make it this way. What I want to express is if you want your work to have senses, adding layers is really a good way.

Comments

  1. The 3D image was great! And it is really popular and pretty to add some stickers into the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so creative, really loved it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Framing

Diagram

Point Line Plane