Motion

 When I see this chapter, I know what I should say at this time. I have a treasure with the app which is called Picsart. It is a very useful app to edit your photo. 


There is a effect which has a lot of choices to make the photos blurred. Here is one I always used which is Motion Blur. We can change the distance, angle, and fade to have different effect. 

These are three photos which are the same with different effects. The first one is the original photo. I use the Motion Blur in the other two but different distance. We can see the difference clearly. People try to use this effect to stimulate when they are taking the photo, their camera is moving inteniously. I think sometimes proper blurred can make the photo have the beauty of indistinction. 

In additional, animation is also based on motion of pictures. In page 222, "Like film and other 'motion pictures,' animation uses sequence of still images to create the optical illusion of movement." When the picture changes pretty fast, people will see it moving. 
For example, in this picture, they are all still images, but when we put them together, we will feel that this girl is running.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Framing

Diagram

Point Line Plane